One of our beloved clients, the Autumn Art Workshop, was set to host their annual workshop with us in 2020, but was unable to because of Covid-19. For many reasons, the group saw this as a natural time to disband too. While saddened to see them make this decision, we fully understood. This group of volunteers worked so hard to build this workshop into the renowned event it had become over its 53 three-year history attracting nationally known artists as instructors and incredibly accomplished artists as students. It only seemed fitting that, The Leadership Center, in its 53rd year of service, would step in to pick up the torch where they left it.
While we are not the Autumn Art Workshop and we won’t become them, we have developed great relationships with the many instructors and artists that have attended this wonderful event in the three years it was on our property. We just felt we could do it justice by continuing to offer those who attend nationally known instructors, a warm and welcoming atmosphere, abundantly delicious food and of course, a team that is delighted to have you all as guests. We are so excited to be bringing you the inaugural T.L.C. Fall Art Workshop in the fall of 2021 with the intent that it will become an annual event each September on property of The Leadership Center.
The T.L.C. Fall Art Workshop
September 17-22, 2021
hosted at The Leadership Center in Aurora, Nebraska
3-Day Session Tuition (17-20): $495.00 5-Day Session Tuition: $695.00
What you can expect from The T.L.C. Fall Art Workshop:
- Classes offered numerous disciplines taught by national known instructors.
- Each class will be limited to 15 attendees. The small class sizes will allow for quality instruction and classroom rapport.
- Classes will be filled first come, first serve with a waiting list if necessary. Confirmation and a supply list will be emailed to you.
- Those on the waiting list will be notified if an opening occurs and will have 24 hours to accept invitation and pay registration.
- This year’s registration will be made available on Eventbrite.com on February 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
- There will be no refunds issued UNLESS we are not able to host this event due to Covid-19. If this is the case, you will be notified by email or phone call. Refunds will be issued back via Eventbrite.com to the account you paid with.
- Your tuition package will include tuition, table fee, meals and amenities.
- Lodging will be separate and must be booked by calling 402-694-3934. We will be offering single, double (2 to a room) and dorms^*. Reservations can be made on or after February 1, 2021.
Click here for a schedule: 2021 TLC Fall Art Workshop Schedule-Tentative