At The Leadership Center, we prefer to approach problems as a community. Our philosophy for strategic planning is no different. From time to time, boards and organizations require outside facilitation in order to gain new perspectives and regenerate camaraderie. With a focus on your group’s community, we have developed methods which grow the strength of your team and direct members to a common purpose.
Our standard MAPS (Manage+Assess+Plan=Success) course is a two-day, retreat-style program, designed for leadership teams of 5-15. Corporate boards, boards of education, non-profit boards, and executive committees of civic organizations are ideal audiences for MAPS.
We also offer a MAPS:Business course for businesses, small or large, looking to enhance their company culture through community building and team purpose.
Courses can be facilitated at The Leadership Center, offering your team an opportunity to take some time away and focus on what’s important. We can also facilitate MAPS & MAPS:Business offsite.
Much like MAPS & MAPS: Business, MAPS: Youth is for leadership teams looking to set their agenda for success. Through a number of facilitated activities, teams get to know each other and set their purpose. Together, they plan their communication, accountability, calendars, events and more. MAPS: Youth is traditionally a two day facilitated course at The Leadership Center. Should a youth organization need a shorter, custom course or to meet off grounds, we can accommodate such needs.
2021 MAPS Team Experience Trainings:
- Session #1: June 28-29, 2021
- Session #2: July 8-9, 2021
- Session #3: July 12-14, 2021
- Session #4: July 19-21, 2021
- Session #5: August 2-4, 2021
- Session #6: August 5-6, 2021
- Registration Packet
- Maps Packing List
- Sessions are capped at total of three teams. No matter the types of teams, there are numerous things we can learn from each other to make our teams better. MAPS Team Experience Trainings offer the participating teams a unique setting to learn how to lead as a team, work as a team, network with other teams and still get the individual work time and assistance they need.
- All sessions with multiple teams, each team will get one-on-one time with the MAPS staff as well as have time to work as a team.
- Individual MAPS Trainings can be set up outside these experiences by contacting our staff.
Other items to note:
- Cancellations with refund (payment above non-refundable down payment) will be accepted if made before final registration date listed for each session (Registration & Non-Refundable Down Payment Due). No refunds will be made for cancellations after final registration date.
- Late registration will be allowed if there is space available and no waiting list. To check availability, please call402-694-3934.
- If a session of MAPS Team Experience Training or MAPS Team Experience Trainings are cancelled due to Covid-19, a full refund will be made.
To set up a MAPS/MAPS:Business/MAPS:Youth consultation, call or email Maile Ilac Boeder, IOM at (402)694-3934 .
Disciplines 4 Leadership Communities is the umbrella for our leadership programs: Explore, FLEET, MAPS and more.