At The Leadership Center, we prefer to approach problems as a community. Our philosophy for strategic planning is no different. From time to time, boards and organizations require outside facilitation in order to gain new perspectives and regenerate camaraderie. With a focus on your group’s community, we have developed methods which grow the strength of your team and direct members to a common purpose.
Our standard MAPS (Manage+Assess+Plan=Success) course is a two-day, retreat-style program, designed for leadership teams of 5-15. Corporate boards, boards of education, non-profit boards, and executive committees of civic organizations are ideal audiences for MAPS.
We also offer a MAPS:Business course for businesses, small or large, looking to enhance their company culture through community building and team purpose.
Courses can be facilitated at The Leadership Center, offering your team an opportunity to take some time away and focus on what’s important. We can also facilitate MAPS & MAPS:Business offsite.
Much like MAPS & MAPS: Business, MAPS: Youth is for leadership teams looking to set their agenda for success. Through a number of facilitated activities, teams get to know each other and set their purpose. Together, they plan their communication, accountability, calendars, events and more. MAPS: Youth is traditionally a two day facilitated course at The Leadership Center. Should a youth organization need a shorter, custom course or to meet off grounds, we can accommodate such needs.
2020 MAPS: Youth Team Experience Dates have been set! We offering 2 and 3 day experiences this summer for up to 3 teams each date. While teams may differ in make up, organization representation, and mission; fundamentally, teams work the same. Our MAPS Experiences will facilitate concepts in large groups, allow for guided individual group work and collaboration as well a engaging group conversations and problem solving. Each team in attendance will also get one-on-one time with our facilitators. This unique set-up will offer the teams that attend a community of perspective, encouragement, inspiration and support. Attendance is limited. We will form a waiting list, but no more than 3 teams will be allowed in any training.
- June 1-3, 2020 **FILLED**
- June 4-5, 2020 (Room for 1 team available.**)
- June 17-19, 2020 (Room for 1 team available.**)
- June 22-24, 2020 (Room for 1 team available.**)
- July 6-7, 2020 (Room for 3 teams available.)
- We will potentially be offering more in July & August if there is interest.
- 2 Day Sessions begin at 9:30 a.m. on Day 1 and includes 4 meals, snacks, tuition and 1 night dorm lodging. We will conclude at 4 p.m. on Day 2. Student Tuition: $160.00; Advisor/Coach Tuition: $170.00 and includes a priviate lodge room.
- 3 day Sessions begin at 9;30 a.m. on Day 1 and includes 7 meals, snacks, tuition and 2 nights dorm lodging. We will conclude at 4 p.m. on Day 3. Student Tuition: $260.00; Advisor/Coach Tuition:$270.00 and includes private lodge room.
- To register for a session or to book a private session, please call Maile at 402-694-3934.
- 2020 MAPS Registration Packet
- MAPS Packing List
*All tuitions will be reimbursed if session is postponed or canceled due to Covid-19. If postpone, once date is set, you will have to reregister.
**We will be following the current Direct Health Measures in place at the time of your session, if there is one.