We are adding something new, it’s our Delectable Creations Classes. These classes are going to be culinary based and faciliated by our le Courdon Blue trained Chef, John Anderson and our Kitchen Manager, John Boeder. It’s been a an opportunity we’ve wanted to offer for some time so we finally took the plunge at the beginning of February 2019 with our Valentine’s Delectable Creations.
Some of offerings have been:
- Tempering Chocolate
- Gluten-free Desserts
- Meal Planning & Preparations
- Basics of Sushi
- Advance Sushi
- Lacto-Fermented Foods
- Tuesday, November 12: Delectable Creations: Tray Bake from 6-8 p.m.
- Join us for a fun evening creating tray bakes. Attendees will be baking delicious pumpkin bars and blondies! Not only will you be walking away with goodies, you will also walk away with recipes to recreate these for the years to come! It’s fun for all ages. Purchase tickets here.
- Saturday, November 16: Delectable Creations: Pies
- Join us on November 16 for our pie making class. Learn how to make apple, pumpkin and pecan pie. Attendees get to walk away with the recipes and also get to take home their goodies. Purchase tickets here.
- Saturday, November 16: TLC Mini Chefs: Thanksgiving Treats
- Join us on November 16 for a fun afternoon making Thanksgiving themed goodies. The class is available to kids ages 9 and up. Attendees will be making turkey leg crispy treats, mayflower munch, sugar cone teepees and turkey cupcakes. Not only will kids be walking away with goodies, you will also walk away with recipes to recreate these for the years to come! Purchase tickets here.