In early 2019, we began offering Delectable Creations classes to the public. Delectable Creations classes provide attendees the opportunity to learn from The Leadership Center staff and guests on a variety of culinary topics. The idea was born out of a discussion with one of our teammates who thought it would be incredible to turn our kitchen into a space to learn, try new things, have fun and of course, enjoy some delicous food. These classes are facilitated by our team and provide attendees the opportunity to learn from the pros, have a hands on experience in our kitchen, gain new skills and recipes, taste good food and have fun.
Some of offerings have been:
- Tempering Chocolate
- Gluten-free Desserts
- Meal Planning & Preparations
- Basics of Sushi
- Lacto-Fermented Foods
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020: Delectable Creations: Valentines Treats from 6-8 p.m. at The Leadership Center.
- Join us for a fun class making heart shaped sandwhich cookies and divine truffles. This is the perfect date night or family fun event. Attendees will get to sample all the delicious treats as well as make them. They will leave with recipes, their just made goodies and some fun memories. Purchase tickets here.
- Saturday, February 22: Delectable Creations: Basics of Sushi from 9 a.m.- Noon at The Leadership Center.
- Come learn the ins and outs of sushi including how to roll your own sushi! You will get to taste a few different varieties of sushi including vegetarian and traditional sushi. Attendees will get to take home their sushi rolls and will walk away with a sushi mat. Purchase tickets here.
Tickets are available on Eventbrite or by purchase your tickets in advance from The Leadership Center at 402-694-3934. We do request pre-registration to ensure that we have enough supplies for each attendee. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all.