We offer many recreational opportunities for our guests, groups, pool parties, and campfires! Many of these amenities are covered in your event fees. To inquire or receive a customized event quote, please call us at 402.694.3934 or click here. We look forward to speaking with you.
Our activities include:
- Indoor pool (Open 24/7 unless otherwise reserved) *We do not offer open swim
- Two outdoor sand volleyball courts
- Gymnasium with basketball hoops
- Ping pong tables
- Foosball table
- Horseshoe pits
- Giant Jenga, Ladder Golf, Cornhole
- Green rotunda used for baseball, soccer, kickball, etc.
- Pond equipped with paddle boats, canoes and kayaks
- Catch-and- release fishing (we have fishing poles for rent in the office)
- 2 Bonfire Pits overlooking the pond
- Fitness room (Guests who are 18 & older, open 24/7 accessed by code which can be purchased at the business office. This, like all of our amenities, are for guests staying at The Leadership Center or attending an event at The Leadership Center. There are no memberships nor is it open to the public.)
“Our ladies enjoy the swimming pool and the volleyball. There are other games available but some of our ladies like to stay up most of the night and play table games, giggling like teenagers.”
Splash Dance Aerobic Schedule
POOL HOURS OF OPERATION (PDF)
We are pleased to welcome Full Circuit Fitness to our facility!! Known as the Zumba “pool party,” Splash Dance gives new meaning to the idea of an invigorating workout. Classes will be offered Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30 p.m.-6:15 p.m. For more information please contact Holly Jensen at 402.631.9812.
We also offer water aerobics classes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. For more information please contact Laurie Anderson at 402.631.3620.
Our guests are encouraged to join in with either Splash Dance or Water Aerobics if classes are going on while they are staying with us.
*Our facility is a smoke free facility. This includes vapor and e-cigarettes.
**We do not allow pets on our grounds. Working dogs are allowed if properly documented.**