One of our beloved clients, the Autumn Art Workshop, was set to host their annual workshop with us in 2020, but was unable to because of Covid-19. For many reasons, the group saw this as a natural time to disband too. While saddened to see them make this decision, we fully understood. This group of volunteers worked so hard to build this workshop into the renowned event it had become over its 53 three-year history attracting nationally known artists as instructors and incredibly accomplished artists as students. It only seemed fitting that, The Leadership Center, in its 53rd year of service, would step in to pick up the torch where they left it.
While we are not the Autumn Art Workshop and we won’t become them, we have developed great relationships with the many instructors and artists that have attended this wonderful event in the three years it was on our property. We just felt we could do it justice by continuing to offer those who attend nationally known instructors, a warm and welcoming atmosphere, abundantly delicious food and of course, a team that is delighted to have you all as guests.
We held our inaugural T.L.C. Fall Art Workshop in September of 2021 to much success. We are so grateful to have been warmly received by both frequent and new attendees. Now that we have one under our belt, we are so excited for next year! Check out what we have planned for 2022.
The T.L.C. Fall Art Workshop
September 16-21, 2022
hosted at The Leadership Center in Aurora, Nebraska
3-Day Instructed Class Tuition (17-20): $495.00 5-Day Instructed Class Tuition: $695.00
3-Day Independent Study Tuition: $395.00 5-Day Independent Study Tuition: $595.00
2022 Artist Instructors:
Laura Nothern – Oil Paint- Figures **This will include the use of a nude model.
What you can expect from The T.L.C. Fall Art Workshop:
- Classes offered numerous disciplines taught by national known instructors.
- Each class will be limited to 15 attendees. The small class sizes will allow for quality instruction and classroom rapport.
- Classes will be filled first come, first serve with a waiting list if necessary. Confirmation and a supply list will be emailed to you. You can also find the bio, class itinerary, and supply list of each class by clicking on the Artist Instructor above.
- Those on the waiting list will be notified if an opening occurs and will have 24 hours to accept invitation and pay registration.
- Should you register and need to drop your class, your tuition can be refunded up to 30 days (8/16/22) the event. You must contact the event organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 402-694-3934. Refunds will be issued back via Eventbrite.com to the account you paid with. If you cancel after 8/16/2022, your tuition is not refundable.
- Your tuition package will include tuition, table fee, meals and amenities.
- If you have any special dietary needs, please click on the button below for the dietary needs form and return them to The Leadership Center at email@example.com.
- Lodging will be separate and must be booked by calling 402-694-3934. We will be offering single, double (2 to a room) and dorms^*. Lodging can be canceled by 3 p.m., 3 days (72 hours) before the 2022 T.L.C. Fall Workshop begins without being charged for it. Cancelations after that, will be charged the full amount.
- All artists are asked to bring and use table and floor coverings in their work areas. Thank you.
- Click here to go to EventBrite.com for tickets.
SAVE THE DATE:
2023 T.L.C. FALL ART WORKSHOP DATES: SEPTEMBER 15-20, 2023
2024 T.L.C. FALL ART WORKSHOP DATES: SEPTEMBER 20-25, 2024
2025 T.L.C. FALL ART WORKSHOP DATES: SEPTEMBER 19-24, 2025