Meals Out The Door is our program that prepares delicious and healthy meals for people and families on the go. Our goal is to make meal time easy so you and your family can enjoy your time together. We’ll prep, cook and package your meals in either oven/freezer safe containers or microwavable/freezer safe containers for you. You pick them up and enjoy.
Meals Out The Door- Holiday Production Schedule
We will not be producing or fulfilling any Meals Out the Door from Friday, December 23, 2022 through Tuesday, December 27th. Any orders placed during this window of time will be ready for pick-up NO SOONER than Wednesday, December 28th.
We will not be producing or fulfilling any Meals Out the Door from Friday, December 30, 2022 through Monday January 2nd. Any orders placed during this window of time will be ready for pick-up NO SOONER than Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
Thank you- The Leadership Center Management Team.
Here's how it works:
You will order through our new Online Ordering system!
Pick your meals up at least 24 hours after your order or the time that you designated to pick them up at. All meals will be labeled and include preparation instructions. We suggest taking your meals home and either refrigerating them or freezing them immediately.
Enjoy your meals, smoothies and baked goods!
Please note: Meal Pick-Up is available Monday- Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. There is no Sunday meal pick-up available. If you place your order on Sunday, the earliest available pick-up will be Tuesday. Thank you!
Of course, should you have any questions, we are absolutely happy to help!
- Meal Minimums: 2 meals for at least 2 people each meal.
- Meal Maximums: 12 people per meal. There is no maximum of meals that can be ordered. We do suggest, if you order than 7 meals, that you freeze the meals you aren’t going to consume within the first week of your purchase.
- Ordering Form: We will change up menu offerings as in order to ensure you and your family have variety. If there is a meal you’d like to see on the menu, please let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
- Containers: Family style containers are recyclable. Individual containers can be reused. You can return clean containers to The Leadership Center. They will be sanitized and reused. All containers can be frozen.
- Catering: We do onsite/offsite and pick-up & serve catering should you need any of these services. Services vary from appetizers, baked goods (yes we can do your holiday goodies baking) to complete meal service and event planning and coordination. To inquire, please call our office at 402-694-3934 and ask to talk with Maile. Our kitchen is a licensed kitchen for both food production and catering.
So there you have it. It’s pretty simple. You order. Our team prepares, cooks and packs it. You pick up and each night after a little warming in the oven, you and your family get your nights back over a delicious meal. Leave the shopping, chopping, cooking and pots & pan clean up to us. We are looking forward to serving you.
P.S. Truly, we are so excited about this program. Our goal at The Leadership Center is to create moments that matter. What’s more important than the time you have with your family? Nothing. Thank you in advance for allowing us to serve you in your home.
Please note, orders must allow 24 hours from time of order to pick-up. Pick up can be done between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday-Friday and 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday. We do not do meal pick up on Sundays. Orders placed on Sunday can ready Tuesday. Thank you!